28 July 2022: Custom voice notes
14 July 2022: Get Stacking! Build more complex services.
4 July 2022: Faster insights
29 Jun 2022: Reminders are live!
8 Jun 2022: Track your conversations
3 May 2022: Reach out with Reminders
21 Apr 2022: Payments made easy!
3 Apr 2022: Follow up at an exact local time
20 Mar 2022: Small changes, big wins!
8 Mar 2022: Security enhancements
16 Feb 2022: Add resources to Playbooks and export Contacts
26 Jan 2022: Try out emojis in buttons, but no more 'templates' in sandboxes
5 Jan 2022: Use buttons in threads
23 Nov 2021: Button messages
2 Nov 2021: Playbooks Launch (Beta)
20 Sept 2021: The end of Chatbase
9 Sept 2021: Data Export API
9 August 2021: Thread data export
22 June 2021: You know best!
21 June 2021: Sample content for templates
17 June 2021: Important security improvements
8 June 2021: Community Playbooks (Alpha)
18 March 2021: Improved billing transparency
17 March 2021: Share the amazing work you do
8 March 2021: Contextual replies and profile settings that suit you
22 Feb 2021: Button automation
18 Feb 2021: Updates to the fallback channel
17 Feb 2021: Contacts and labels data added to BQ
10 Feb 2021: Temporary limitations while we do a Search infrastructure upgrade
5 Feb 2021: Snappier and easier-to-use modals
3 Feb 2021: Add media to templates
27 Jan 2021: Add media or stickers to custom replies
21 Dec 2020: A last big release to celebrate the year
2 Dec 2020: Delete a template, get more insights and send stickers via the API
17 Nov 2020: Delete a user message
23 October 2020: Insights
19 October 2020: Hidden numbers by default
8 September 2020: Contact Profile
11 August 2020: Learn in Turn
3 August 2020: Add a list to your Exact match automations
30 July 2020: Manage your message template spend
15 July 2020: Data storage and rejection reasons
10 July 2020: WhatsApp profile and Login
What is an MAU (Monthly Active User)?
Can I use Turn.io in my country?
What is Turn.io?
Can I get a free trial?
What is Google-backed?
Can I format content with bold, italics etc?
My sandbox isn't working? How do I connect?
Can I attach more than one image, audio clip, video or document to a message?
My emoji trigger isn't working?
How do I extract data out of Turn.io?
What are 'goals'?
What are 'collections'?
How to work as a team
Can I use multimedia in my messages?
Why is my video not sending?
How to setup subscription billing
What is the difference between a member and an admin?
How do I add other contact fields?
I found a bug..
Can I use WhatsApp Groups on the API?
Can you give me examples of approved message templates?
What languages are allowed for message templates?
Why has my template(s) been rejected?
How are conversations charged?
Example of user-initiated vs business-initiated conversations
Can I send a free-form message?
Are all conversations paid?
How to use Turn.io
How to load content
How users engage with content
Structure and plan your content
Create your first menu
How to send custom replies
How to add a button message
How to upload stickers
How to delete a message that a user sent?
How to set up basic automations
The available trigger types
The available action types
How to set up advanced automations
How to set up multiple language automation
How to set up a follow-up timer
Automation tips & tricks
Triggers explained: Message received STARTS WITH...
Triggers explained: Message received EXACTLY matches...
Triggers explained: Message received does NOT exactly match...
Triggers explained: Message received is a BUTTON PRESSED...
Triggers explained: Message received is from a specific COUNTRY...
Triggers explained: Message received is AUTOMATICALLY labelled...
Triggers explained: Message received from a specific CONTACT PROFILE......
How to send stickers in automation
How to set up a sequential content delivery experience using Automation and Custom Profile Fields
How to send 'Welcome back' message to returning users
Use a follow up timer based on local time
The ABC of threads
How to create a thread
Different thread card types
How to add skip logic to your thread
How to use personalisation in threads
Start a thread when a user reply with a button.
Export your thread data
Create a sequential learning experience with Threads
How to re-connect with users using message templates
Create and submit your template(s) for approval
Send message templates to users
How to add buttons to a template
How to add media to a template
Delete or copy a template
Search and Label
Collections, Assign and Roles
How to create and use collections
How to assign or share a conversation
Search for sent or received or all messages
How to add team members?
How to log in to your account
Overview of the Turn.io user interface
What is chat for impact?
Get a WhatsApp line: Step-by-step instructions, with a video
Your WABA application checklist
Display name guidelines
What is Business Verification?
Your Business Verification checklist
Help! I got an error whilst doing embedded sign-up?
Help! I'm struggling to get my business verified?
Help! I uploaded the wrong document for Business Verification?
Help! The "Start Verification" button is greyed-out?
Help! Why hasn't my display name been approved?
Help! Our display name got rejected?
Help! What happens if we're not verified within 30 days?
Help! I can see my number in Turn but it's not working?
Help! Can I have a WhatsApp number for a different country than my business registration?
Help! We are a government entity, how do we do Facebook business verification?
Help! What is a Facebook Business Manager Account?
Help! What number can I use on WhatsApp?
Help! What is a BSP?
What number do I need for my service?
Help! What is two-factor authentication (2FA)?
The WhatsApp Business Platform
Three key rules of engagement
A closer look at the WhatsApp Business API
Understanding conversation-based pricing
Message types: Session vs. Template messages
Message template rules
Message template troubleshooting
Reasons why your template(s) gets rejected
You need opt-in to initiate messages
Human escalation path required
WhatsApp's quality rating and messaging limits
Examples of how to upgrade to the next tier
Connect with your users on chat
Great ways of marketing your chat service
Use a ‘wa.me’ link and QR code to market your service
Get user consent in a WhatsApp conversation
Use automation to collect opt-in
Manage your online presence by updating your WhatsApp profile
Design an impactful solution
Create good chat service content
Varying interpretations of emoji
Changing behaviour is difficult. Here's some help!
Guiding and tracking
How to decide on and set up goals
How to nudge and track behaviours in conversations
Set up a data connection to BigQuery
Understand your BigQuery data and queries
How to top up your 'available amount' for conversations?
Example queries for your data
Turn.io API documentation
Where do I find my credentials for the Message Template API?
How do I create message templates via the API?
Upload and send a sticker via the API
Replacing the Contact Export API
New to webhooks?
How to set up a RapidPro integration
Notify your team over email when someone needs urgent help
Una introducción a la WhatsApp Business API
Echar un vistazo más de cerca a la WhatsApp Business API
Tres reglas clave de participación
Tipos de mensajes: Mensajes de sesión versus plantilla
Necesita de adhesión para iniciar mensajes
Se requiere un proceso humano de escalamiento
Calificación de calidad y límites de mensajería de WhatsApp
Actualizaciones de los Términos de Servicio y la Política de Privacidad de WhatsApp
Updated by Pippa
We’d like to turn your attention to the big search bar in the top-right corner of Turn.io. You’ll be using this function to find user queries.
Turn.io has three search bars to take note of:
- The main search bar, found in all sections of Turn.io, is used to find user messages.
- The content search bar in the “Content” section is used to find your own preloaded messages.
- The goals search bar in the “Goals” section is used to search for the goals you’ve set up for your users.
In this article, we’ll be telling you more about the main search bar and how to use it:
- When you click on the big search bar in the top-right corner, you’ll see a list of the conversations that are being tracked in your chat service. Notice the pagination functionality at the bottom of the page, which allows you to page through all the queries.
- At the top of the page, you’ll notice that you can toggle between “All”, “Open” and “Closed” conversations. (Remember: In the “Dashboard” section, where you manage your user interactions, you can close conversations as they’re resolved or keep them open.)
- In each user conversation listed, you’ll see that there’s a “View in conversation” link. When you click on the link, you’ll be taken straight to the section where you can pick up the conversation with the user. Note that this link is unique and that you can share it with other team members for quick navigation to the conversation.
- Now turn your attention to the right-hand side of your page. Here you can filter your conversations by coaches, labels or dates. For example, if you tick the box next to a coach’s name, you’ll be able to see all the conversations they’re handling. If you select a label, you’ll be given a list of all the conversations that have that particular label (e.g. “high risk”). Lastly, by clicking on the dates, you can select a time frame for the conversations you’d like to see (e.g. all conversations from the last week).
- Note that filters are additive. So, if you add a label and a coach to your search, only those messages that have been assigned to the coach AND the label will show.
- You’ll also notice that the labels and/or coaches that you’ve used as filters appear right at the top of your screen. If you’d like to do a new search, you can simply click “Clear” to add new filters to your search.
- Lastly, note that you can also create collections from here. Once you have, for example, filtered messages according to a label and a coach, you can click on “Save as collection” top right to create a new collection in your “Dashboard” section.
🔍 The main search bar really makes it easy to organise and stay on top of all your user conversations.